Friday, November 26, 2010

Coming to an end.

" When you are down to nothing, God is up to something."

So, now that Thanksgiving break is winding down and almost over I have 3 days left in the classroom with my precious 4th graders. Though I'm excited to be done and ready to graduated I can't help but be a little heart broken at the thought of leaving these kids. I have made such amazing friendships with those guys and I'm gonna miss them so much but the bright side is that it looks like I may be getting hired on for the months of January and February to help the 4th grade team with TAKS writing, so that's exciting!

Lately the feeling of graduation has been extremely overwhelming. The thought of this chapter in my life coming to end is exciting but so scary. This is all I have known for so long. I committed myself 110% into getting through school and I have been so focused on finishing that now that I'm here at the end it's terrifying to know that it's over. There are so many BIG decisions coming up in my life, from jobs to family life to my place of living. Decisions that impact the next few years of your life and I desperately just want to make the right decision. Unfortunately for me I never know which is the right decision until I have made all the wrong ones and at this point in my life I can't afford any more of those. I know God has it planned out for me and I am so thankful that he does because if I had to decide on my own, I'd be in a world of trouble. I just have to wait it out, right? Just worry about finishing school and face whatever comes next when it finally comes. Easier said then done for a control freak like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment