Sunday, November 14, 2010

So, this past week...

This past Thursday was Bryan and I's 2 year anniversary! WOW, 2 years already? I still remember the first time I met him in our biology class, I didn't know his name for 2 weeks and only called him "football boy". That's the way I'll always remember him, my football boy. I'm so lucky to have him in my life, he really is the most amazing man I have ever met and I can't wait to keep count of all of our anniversaries to come. 

This past Friday was my precious niece's 6 month birthday. HOLY MOLY my best friend is growing up. She's my favorite part of my day and I love her more than words. She is absolute perfection! My sister and brother in law are amazing parents and seem like seasoned pros more than first time parents. I can't wait to see all the new things Malaya will be getting into!


"That's the way I'll always remember him, my football boy."


"She is absolute perfection!"



Ps. 34 days till Graduation

No comments:

Post a Comment