Monday, January 31, 2011

JUUUUSSSST because I can :)

1. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get tired of?
Sweet Home Alabama. Hands down.

2. What's your biggest pet peeve right now?
Well I have a longgggg list of pet peeveS (Some call me difficult, I like to say that I am particular. I'm very black or white, I either love something or hate something, there is no in between with me :))But today at the top of that list would be selfish people. Can't stand selfishness.

3. If you had to describe your best friend in five words or less, what would you say?
Kind, loving, funny, loyal, caring, wonderful, crazy,.... clearly I need more than just 5 words.

4. If you did not have to worry about money or go to school what would you do for a living?
I know this is cheezy but I honestly love what I do, that's why I chose this profession. My dad always told me if you do what you love, you'll never have to work a day in your life. Apparently that stuck with me.

5. What is your one "splurge" item, that you will always buy, no matter the cost?
I don't "splurge" often, probably because I don't have to money to lol BUT if I do its usually on clothes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment